My oldest son has just hit hit teenage years and some of the things he says crack me up. Some of them are born from his father's sarcastic streak, but sometimes he says stuff so innocently because he just doesn't know better. Tonight's example bore repeating...
I sent him to our bathroom to get a nail clipper because he said he needed one. I told him where our nail kit was. It happens to be close to my wife's makeup box. My wife, being naturally beautiful, doesn't need much makeup, but she does have some. My son comes back a few minutes later and says, "Dad, I found the nail clippers. They were next to all the makeup. Dad, why do girls need so much crap to make them beautiful?"
I had a friend over and we just started laughing. I said, "They don't, son. They just think they do."
No comments:
Post a Comment