January 01, 2006

Auld Lang Syne

Here's hoping 2006 is better than 2005 when I got to deal with:
1. Possibly getting demoted due to budget cuts
2. Being sued by my "x"
3. Lawsuits and financial woes due to the sale of my "on the side" retail business (still not over, yet)
4. Grandma got cancer...still in Chemo...we're waiting and holding our breath
5. Being sick a lot more and missing work (probably due to much of the above)
6. Dealing with my in-laws (this will NEVER go away, but we can always hope it gets better)
7. Watching my older kids enter their teenage years with fervor (makes me feel OLD!)
8. Wrestling with questions of faith

Overall, I know my life is blessed, and I have much for which to be thankful. I'm a little tired, so I'll add that in another post! Goodnight All, and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Lord Chimmy said...

Hey, I'm a little late on the commenting...

But, here's hoping that 2006 brings you something good. Just stay strong and it will all work out in the end.